HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS - 4D3N Dubai Expo 2020 Tour
Great hotels, full board, attractions included with a guide at all times, operated in Italian, French & English. Just BROWSE.
These packages are carefully curated to offer the maximum experience with minimum pricing. The packages are complimented with a full guided assistance throughout the trip with some great choice of hotels, private airport transfers, full board meal plan and city tours. These tours are available in English, French and Italian. Choose your preferred language and enjoy this hassle free tour.
- Personalized meet & greet by our representative upon arrival at the airport
- Transportation by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- Full-time guide assisting clients from arrival to departure
- Accommodation in 4 stars category hotel
- All meals mentioned in the itinerary are included with soft drinks, coffee and tea ( Full board Basis )
- Local Taxes
- Service charges at the hotel
- Visits mentioned in the program as below including the entrance fees
- 5% VAT included in UAE (Oman not included)
- Airport transfers
- Meet &Greet
- Lunch or Dinner Included
- Guide assistance all time
- Hotel 4 stars accommodation
- EXPO entrance for 2 days
- EXPO transportation for 2 days
- Tourism Fees in Dubai(approx $4 - $6) payable directly at the hotel upon check out
- UAE Visa Fees if applicable (85$ )
- Insurance: assistance, cancellation, luggage…
- Beverages & meals not above mentioned
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (telephones, minibar etc.…)
- Tips to the guide & driver (we suggested USD 3 per person per day for the guide and USD 2 per person
Your detailed itinerary will be as below
DAY 1: FRIDAY - DUBAI (ARRIVAL)
- Arrival at Dubai airport.
- Meet & greet by our representative.
- Transfer to your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Check-in & Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 2: SATURDAY - DUBAI (40KM) – EXPO 2020 site – DUBAI ( 40km )
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- Departure to discover the marvelous story of the EXPO 2020.
- Expo 2020 can be seen as a type of “World Fair,” showcasing the best innovations that mankind has to offer. It will consist of a series of pavilions connected by common themes that apply to all of humanity.
- The Expo provides a platform for the world’s best Expo 2020 centers on the theme of “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future.” This links back to three main ideas – “Opportunity”, ”Mobility” and “Sustainability”, which will drive the Exhibition displays.
- The main site of Expo Dubai 2020 will be a 438-hectare area (1083 acres) located between Dubai and Abu Dhabi cities, UAE selected the theme "Connecting Minds, Creating the Future", sub-themes being Sustainability, Mobility, and Opportunity.
- The Expo 2020 site has a lot of really cool features. The plaza will be encased by a dome.
- At night, that dome will serve as a 360-degree screen, projecting a series of images both on the inside and the outside. Inside the dome, you’ll find the pavilions as well as features like fountains, parks, and waterfalls. The dome is partially open at the top, so there’s no need to worry about the arena feeling stale.
- More than 140 countries will be participating, and each participating country will have its own pavilion at the exhibition, with every pavilion featuring inventions and innovations hailing from that country.
- Even the UAE will have its own specialized pavilion, done up in an outline of a falcon.
- There will also be specialized pavilions focusing on the three main themes sustainability, mobility, and opportunity…
- Lunch will be in the Expo on your own,
- and at the end of the day, our guide will escort you back to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight in DUBAI.
DAY 3: SUNDAY DUBAI (40KM) – EXPO 2020 site – DUBAI ( 40km )
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- One day would have not been sufficient to cover the huge project of the EXPO 2020, so we will start again our way to the EXPO site to continue our visit and cover most of the pavilions.
- Lunch on-site on your own.
- At the end of the afternoon, we will return to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight in DUBAI
DAY 4: DUBAI – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Timely transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight.
- Your private chauffeur will drop you at the Dubai Airport as per your flight schedule.
VISA INFORMATION NOT FOUND!
Please include visa information in your inquiry.
For major countries please visit our Visa Assitance Page.
The Tour will commence on October 23, 2020
starts at AED 1210 per person
- Kids below 5 years are free, Kids 6‐12 years = 30% discount (max.2 children in existing bed only).
- Contact Us for Child Booking.