HOLIDAY DESTINATIONS - 8 DAYS - CAIRO, SHARM EL SHEIKH INCLUDING OVERDAY IN ALEXANDRIA
Sharm el-Sheikh is an Egyptian resort town between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea. It's known for its sheltered sandy beaches, clear waters and coral reefs. Naama Bay, with a palm tree-lined promenade, is filled with bars and restaurants. Ras Muhammad National Park is a major diving destination, with marine life around the Shark and Yolanda reefs and the Thistlegorm wreck.
Cairo, Egypt’s sprawling capital, is set on the Nile River. At its heart is Tahrir Square and the vast Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities including royal mummies and gilded King Tutankhamun artifacts. Nearby, Giza is the site of the iconic pyramids and Great Sphinx, dating to the 26th century BC. In Gezira Island’s leafy Zamalek district, 187m Cairo Tower affords panoramic city views.
Alexandria is a Mediterranean port city in Egypt. During the Hellenistic period, it was home to a lighthouse ranking among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World as well as a storied library. Today the library is reincarnated in the disc-shaped, ultramodern Bibliotheca Alexandrina. The city also has Greco-Roman landmarks, old-world cafes and sandy beaches. Its 15th-century seafront Qaitbay Citadel is now a museum.
THE PRICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 4 Nights Cairo at Cleopatra hotel or similar on B.B Basis.
- 03 nights at Kahrmana Sharm El Sheikh hotel or similar on allinclusive Basis
- day tour to visit Pyramids , sphinx , saqqara and Memphis area
- day tour to visit the Egyptian Museum / Citadel / old Cairo Churches & Khan El Khalili Bazar .
- overday Alexandria with the sightseeing as per program itinerary
- Sightseeing includes the entrance fees , transportations , privet speaking guide
- Meet, assist and transfer from air port / Hotel / airport.
- Domestic flight from Cairo / Sharm El Sheikh / Cairo
- All taxes and service charges
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICING:
- Egypt airport entry visas
- Air Ticket (International flight)
- Any kind of extras such as Tips , Drinks , Phone Calls , Laundry etc …
- Sharm El Sheikh sightseeing
- Not valid during Xmas , New Year & Easter period
Arrival at the Cairo international airport.
- Assistance at the airport for immigration controls and visa.
- Transfer to the hotel, over night at the hotel.
- 08:30 AM start day tours to visit the Saqqara and Memphis area, about 27 km's south-west of Cairo.
- When Memphis was the capital of Egypt, during the Old Kingdom period, Saqqara was its necropolis .
- The deceased pharaohs, her families menders, and the sacred animals were ceremoniously transported from Memphis to be permanently enshrined in one of the many temples on the site.
- In the afternoon trip to Gizeh and we visits the Pyramids and the Shpinx of Gizeh
- Overnight in hotel
- 08:30 AM start day tours to visit of the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities houses the richest collection of antiquities from the 3000 years old-Egyptian civilization ,including the treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun.
- In the afternoon visit of the old Cairo ,the church of
St-Sergius a 5th century basilica ,built over a crypt where the Holy
Family is believed to have stayed.
- The spectacular Citadel
of "Saladin"(Salah al-Din)built in 1183 in the medieval stronghold
tradition, the Mohammed Ali mosque also know as the Albaster mosque,
also the Khan el-Khalili bazaar,the Khan is one of the largest bazaars
in the Middle East,
- overnight at Cairo .
- Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo
- Breakfast at the hotel .
AM departure to Alexandria for over day tour to visit the Cata Comb ,
Pomps Pillar , Alexandria Library , the View of the Citadel of Quit bay
and Montazah Garden.
- After sightseeing return back to Cairo
- overnight at the hotel
- Cairo / Sharm El sheikh
Breakfast at hotel ,
- 06:00 AM transfer to Cairo Domestic airport to board ur flight to sharm el sheikh ,
- one hour later Arrival at Sharm El Sheikh international airport ,
- meet &Assistance at the airport for immigration controls
- and transfer to the hotel for next 3 nights on allinclusive basis ,
- Sharm el-Sheikh located on the southern coast of the Gulf of Aqaba directly on the Red Sea shore .
crystal-clear water ,the reefs, and the incredible varieties of fish
and corals made the place a paradise for snorkeling and diving
- Lunch , dinner at the hotel and Overnight
- Sharm El Sheikh
at the hotel and day free at leisure to discovery of this beautiful
place with its unique marine life, beautiful corals garden, has lots of
fan coral ,pink soft coral, and a great variety of colorful fish, and
the beautiful sandy beach ideal for sunbath.
- Overnight in hotel .
Suggestion Tour - Glass Bottom Boat Excursion
Enjoy a beautiful glass bottom boat trip in Sharm el sheikh for a view of the many different reefs, corals and coloured fishes that inhabit these beautiful waters. You will get picked up from your hotel and taken to the beach where all the boats are located which takes approximately 20 minutes. The trip on the boat lasts around 1 hour, half of it will be in the first level of the boat to watch reefs, corals and coloured fishes. Then you will go up stairs for relaxing and having soft drinks for free
- Sharm El Sheikh
- Breakfast at the hotel and day free at leisure
- Lunch and dinner at the hotel
- Overnight stay
Suggestion Tour - Quad Runner Safari Excursion
This 2 hour quad bike excursion takes you riding across the sands of the Egyptian desert. You’ll explore crags and dunes as you ride along the sands on a desert escape from Egypt’s bustling cities. It is a fantastic adventure that all the family can enjoy. We will pick you up in the morning or in the afternoon to transfer you to the center of the quads.
- Sharm El Sheikh / Cairo final departure
- Breakfast at the hotel
- and transfer to sharm el sheikh airport to board ur flight to Cairo ,
- arrival Cairo domestic airport ,
- meet , assist and transfer to Cairo international airport to board ur flight to ur home
- End of our services
VISA INFORMATION NOT FOUND!
Please include visa information in your inquiry.
For major countries please visit our Visa Assitance Page.
3 STAR HOTEL CATEGORY
- SINGLE ROOM (1 person in the room), price starts from AED 4200 per person
- DOUBLE/TWIN ROOM (2 persons in the room), price starts from AED 3300 per person
- TRIPLE ROOM (3 persons in the room), price starts from AED 3200 per person
4 STAR HOTEL CATEGORY
- SINGLE ROOM (1 person in the room), price starts from AED 4500 per person
- DOUBLE/TWIN ROOM (2 persons in the room), price starts from AED 3400 per person
- TRIPLE ROOM (3 persons in the room), price starts from AED 3300 per person
5 STAR HOTEL CATEGORY
- SINGLE ROOM (1 person in the room), price starts from AED 4950 per person
- DOUBLE/TWIN ROOM (2 persons in the room), price starts from AED 3650 per person
- TRIPLE ROOM (3 persons in the room), price starts from AED 3600 per person